- September 13, 2020
- Posted by: Cris John
- Category: E-Commerce Business, Enterprise Resource Planning
With the physical stores being closed, E-commerce business boosts and plays a big role in performing strong trade. After all, it is also a cloud infrastructure service, and folks working from home are going into the digital transformation from brick-and-mortar shopping. The situation is rapidly changing. The number of people deemed safe to gather in a single place has dwindled from thousands to hundreds, to ten. Restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and gyms in many major cities are shutting down.
Despite today’s economic disruptions from the CoVid-19 pandemic, cloud vendors are still giving value to their client companies and their employees. Below are the benefits of E-commerce in the midst of CoVid-19 Pandemic:
- Humans respond to crises in different ways. When faced with uncertainty, risky situation over which we have no control, we tend to try whatever we can to feel like we have some control. Experts are finding that the virus can live on surfaces from three hours to up to three days, depending on the material. Keeping from interaction with people and from buying in physical stores are the first things people would consider in able to be safe from the virus.
- Remote work enables companies to embrace diversity and inclusion by hiring people from different cities and cultural backgrounds and with different perspectives which can be challenging to accomplish when recruiting is restricted to a certain specific location that not everyone wants, or can afford to live near. By hiring employees who can work from home in the communities where they feel the most comfortable and supported, wherever that may be, companies choose to support diversity, community, and family.
Getting to know more brand
- There is a crowd mentality. Seeing other people buying up the shelves and then seeing a scarcity of necessary products validates the decision to stock up. No one wants to be left behind without any resources. And with the use of online selling and trading, brands would be known better than the previous time. Millennials in the market of this benefit of intelligent enterprise since they are more on quality than price.
Changing in Revenue across E-commerce
- With lesser physical means in selling and trading, the expenses of the company and costs will decrease and can have higher revenue across e-commerce business. While e-commerce sales do not generally appear to be skyrocketing as one might expect, there are some exceptions. One of these is in subscription and conversion.
- The data solution and technology advancement has helped a lot in the creation and growth of global market especially this time of pandemic since people tend to have more time with their gadgets and use it to buy things they want. Technological progress is a key driver of improvements in incomes and standards of living.
1028 Business Consultancy is offering the best E-commerce and ERP in the Philippines located at 301A 3F NDI Commercial Complex, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid Mandaue City 6014 Cebu. They provide online services that your business needs and has a good reputation and reliability in the business world. They are committed to giving genuine service and have strong business strategies.
For more information about Business Consultancy in Cebu, feel free to contact 0917-717-7103 or 0922-431-0691.